Join Directions North America Diamond sponsor, eOne Solutions, in Las Vegas, NV on Saturday, May 4th 2019 for our 1-day SmartConnect for Dynamics NAV & Business Central Integration Bootcamp.
In this instructor-led classroom training, we’ll cover SmartConnect basics as well as deep dive into integration topics including:
- Introduction to the Business Central Web Services and Endpoints
- SmartConnect connection options for Business Central – both the Odata and SOAP connectors
- Using Business Central as a Source and as a Destination within SmartConnect
- Considerations for bulk and ongoing integrations
- Handling look-ups and other data transformation during your integration
- Connecting to other sources and destinations – files, databases, folder data sources/ftp, REST & SOAP web service integration
- The SmartConnect Excel Add-in
- SmartConnect Integration Templates
- Monitoring and Managing Errors
- Some examples of hands-on exercises for SmartConnect & SmartConnect.com that will be covered will include:
- Integrating Business Central and SQL
- Integrating Files with Business Central Transactions and Master Data
- Integrating Business Central with D365 standard and custom entities
- Automating integrations from folders and ftp to Business Central
- Integrating Salesforce and D365 Business Central
Our mission for the consultants who complete this workshop is that they:
- Feel confident recognizing new opportunities for delivering and supporting integrations.
- Understand how to handle specific requirements and repeatable solutions without code.
- Pass the SmartConnect certification exam, which today, is available at no extra cost to bootcamp attendees.
Who should attend?
We encourage our partners to send team members who are involved in technical delivery (consultants and Dev), sales, and support.
Do I need to be registered for Directions NA in order to attend this training?
No! Registration for eOne’s 1-day Dynamics NAV & Business Central Integration Bootcamp is through eOne’s website. Here is the registration link.
What is the Pricing?
The pre-conference training is $1000 for the first attendee and 50% off for each additional attendee.
Ready to Register?
Click here to reserve your spot today. Space is limited, and we like to keep our classes small to ensure interactive learning.
Visit our events page to learn about upcoming eOne training opportunities or email Alicia.Bement@eonesolutions.com with questions.