We’re very excited to announce a dedicated Dynamics 365 & NAV Integration training prior to Directions North America!
Join eOne Solutions in Orlando, FL on September 16th, 2017 for our 1-day SmartConnect for Dynamics NAV & Dynamics 365 Business Edition Integration Bootcamp to become an integration expert.
In this instructor-led classroom training, we’ll cover SmartConnect basics and take a deep dive into integration topics regarding:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Financials and Operations, Business Edition
- Microsoft Dynamics 365/ Dynamics CRM
- Excel integration with Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 for Financials and Operations, Business Edition
- Keeping systems in-synch via change processing
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to create complex integrations without writing code. SmartConnect has the ability to integrate with all standard and custom pages in both Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 for Financials and Operations, so your integration options are endless. If you’re looking for an integration toolset that will allow you to say yes to specific and ongoing business requirements, SmartConnect will be a flexible, scalable and powerful solution for you.
We encourage sending multiple team members together – if they’ll be part of the integration process – selling, consulting, or supporting integrations, the bootcamp will benefit them.
What is the advantage of attending?
There are many:
– You are out of the office, away from distractions.
– You are a part of a structured training.
– You have a direct contact with an eOne product guru.
– You build a relationship with an eOne product guru.
– You get to meet like-minded peers.
– You get to learn from like-minded peers. Hear their ideas and ask them questions.
– You get the best-possible, hands-on training experience.
– You have the option to take the SmartConnect certification exam after you complete the bootcamp.
At the end of the day, you’ll know everything you need to create and manage your Dynamics 365 and NAV integrations, you’ll understand benefits and opportunity for integrations, and you’ll be equipped to successfully deliver your next project.
What is the pricing?
As a pre-conference training, we’re offering this training at a reduced price – $200 per person ($1,000 value).
Are there any promotions available?
Yes. Like other integration bootcamps, we are providing 50% off the registration for any additional attendees after the first registered from your company – so be sure to take advantage of the discount. No promo code required.
Do I need to be registered for Directions NA in order to attend this training?
No, not necessarily. Registration for eOne’s 1-day Dynamics NAV & 365 Business Edition Integration Bootcamp is through eOne’s website. Here is the registration link.
Ready to register?
Click here to reserve your spot today. Space is limited, and we like to keep our classes small to ensure interactive learning.
Visit our events page to learn about upcoming eOne training opportunities or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.