Ready to become an integration master? eOne is hosting a D365 Business Central Integration Bootcamp every month in 2021! These bootcamps are the perfect place to sharpen your integration skillset and get ahead on your upcoming projects. Due to the current national situation, we will continue to host these bootcamps in a virtual environment.
Sign up to join our upcoming bootcamp in June:
- D365 Business Central Integration Bootcamp on June 21 & 22 from 4:00 to 8:00 pm, CT
Like we do with other SmartConnect bootcamps, we’ll provide a solid introduction to your integration options. We will discuss best practices for design, as well as examples and use cases based around integrating with Business Central & Dynamics NAV. We will also take a look at how you can use eOne’s integration templates as a starting point or reference point for your next project.
For this bootcamp, the price is $1000 USD for the first registrant, and 50% off for each additional registrant.
Here are the topics we’ll be covering:
Business Central Integration when you are generating data with SmartConnect
- Introduction to the Business Central Web Services and Endpoints
- SmartConnect connection options for Business Central – both the Odata and SOAP connectors
- Using Business Central as a Source and as a Destination within SmartConnect
- Considerations for bulk and ongoing integrations
- Handling look-ups and other data transformation during your integration
- Connecting to other sources and destinations – files, databases, folder data sources/ftp, REST & SOAP web service integration
- The SmartConnect Excel Add-in
- SmartConnect Integration Templates
- Monitoring and Managing Errors
- Some examples of hands-on exercises for SmartConnect & SmartConnect.com that will be covered will include:
- Integrating Business Central and SQL
- Integrating Files with Business Central Transactions and Master Data
- Integrating Business Central with D365 standard and custom entities
- Automating integrations from folders and ftp to Business Central
- Integrating Salesforce and D365 to Business Central
Business Central Integration when you are displaying data with Popdock
- Getting Started with Standard and Custom Lists
- Adding new Connectors
- Popdock Widgets
- Embedding Popdock Widgets in other applications
Pricing: Our pricing is set at $1000 USD for the first registrant and the second person will receive 50% off.
Registration: Here are the links to sign up for the SmartConnect Bootcamps that we’re hosting over the next few months:
- June 21 & 22 from 4:00 – 8:00 pm, CT. Register here.
- July 21 & 22 from 7:00 to 11:00 am, CT. Register here.
- See all 2021 bootcamps here.
If you want to stay updated on our bootcamps throughout the year, you can subscribe to our blog here. If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to you joining us!