With the release of SmartConnect.com, we’ve heard more and more people inquire about why they should give cloud integrations a try. Are there really benefits to integrating “in the cloud”?
Take a look at what we think are the top 6 benefits to cloud integrations:
- Secure data: When you select a reputable cloud integration solution, they provide you with secure data. Hosted in Microsoft Azure, your data doesn’t have to live on old servers your team manages. That makes a difference when natural disasters or unforeseen circumstances arrive. Your team needs access to your data when you need it. By relying on the Microsoft cloud, intuitive cloud integration providers keep your data secure.
To top it off, when the data lives in Azure off site, you don’t have to manage the hardware or software required to host it.
SmartConnect.com employs multi-level security. We don’t store your data on our servers, just the configuration information that connects the systems. This information is stored with encryption, so we never expose sensitive connections to anyone else.
- Operational efficiencies and increased business agility: When you streamline your processes through cloud integration, you gain operational efficiency. Utilizing a cloud-based integration solution, your team can quickly build the needed data migrations, integrations and automations. To keep things efficient, you can access them right from one dashboard – whether the integrations built are a hybrid between cloud and on-prem or fully in the cloud.
A good cloud-based integration solution also provides pre-built templates for common integration scenarios. Don’t reinvent the wheel every time you need to build an integration – simply use the templates that integration experts have already provided you. When selecting a cloud-based integration solution, make sure their integration templates cover the basic systems you want to integrate to/from (at the very least!).
- Future-proof their integrations: Utilizing a cloud-based integration solution ensures your business maintains flexibility and scalability as the organization grows. Requirements for your data movement will expand and change. The number of cloud-based apps you need to integrate from will increase. Integrations will not look the same two years from now as they do today. Your cloud-based integration solution must grow with you.
Consider whether your current solution will meet your ongoing needs or if you’d need another integration solution for another type of integration. The cloud-based integration solution you select should integrate all your data – no matter where it lives or where it’s going.
- Deliver Stellar customer service: Imagine a customer service team trying to answer questions about product availability, ship status, or questions on an invoice – all based on yesterday’s data. With cloud-based integrations, there’s not a delay in data movement. Cloud integration allows you to produce real time integrations – which means real-time updates to your system and better information for your customers. And happy customers come back for more.
- Save company money: Technology has paved the way for businesses to stretch their IT resources – and cloud integration is one of them. Gone are the days of paying huge sums of money for clunky servers and hardware. Companies can also use their staffing resources in a better way. Rather than having IT resources focus on things like managing servers – they can build the integrations you need.
Cloud integration provides a lower total cost of ownership. Rather than a huge software spend up front, cloud integration provides a low-cost option for data movement. With the capital you saved up front, you can turn around and invest that in other business needs right away.
- Faster integrations: Cloud-based integrations allow users to move from batch-based, clunky, only-run-once-a-day integrations to lightening fast integrations.
With SmartConnect.com you can easily set up connections to each system that needs to be integrated. Connect to anything under the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement umbrella, Dynamics 365 Business Central, Salesforce, etc. Create ongoing integrations that will run throughout the day, sending only the data that is relevant to the destination systems.
Take your data to the next level and utilize a cloud-based integration solution. To find out more about eOne’s cloud-based solution, visit www.smartconnect.com or email email@example.com.