Integrate ShipStation and Microsoft Dynamics GP using a combination of bulk and scheduled processes to keep your ERP and Shipping data in sync. The templates are a two-way integration solution, allowing data to flow in both directions between the two systems. Decide which components of each system should be synced with the other using the provided integration maps.
The integration includes the following processes:
- Customers Created in ShipStation are Created in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Customers Updated in ShipStation are Updated in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Items Created in ShipStation are Created in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Items Updated in ShipStation are Updated in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Invoices Created in Microsoft Dynamics GP Create Orders in ShipStation
Any of the mappings can be changed or configured once the integrations are imported into SmartConnect. Additional fields can be included, or new maps can be added to fit specific needs.
These templates do require that the latest version of the ShipStation Connection is installed and setup within SmartConnect. The ShipStation Connection is included in the download file with these templates, and additional information about the connection can be found on its dedicated overview page