Two-way integration with your business apps.
- If there’s a web service for an app, SmartConnect can connect to it.
- Built to work with both REST and SOAP APIs.
- Hybrid Power – Integrate on-premise and cloud apps through the web services connector.
All without a developer.
For cloud app integrations, you have two choices:
Take 6 months to a year to:
- Take the time to learn the API for your cloud app
- Learn the programming language
- Build the integration from scratch
- Rip and replace when changes need to happen later on
- Try to figure out what happened when your developer leaves
Take a few days to:
- Set up the connection to your business apps in SmartConnect
- Create your integration maps or import existing integration templates
- Easily fix errors and manage changes on the fly within SmartConnect’s interface
- Future-proof your integrations
Be nimble. Take the smart approach for your integrations.
handles it all.
On-Premise to Cloud. Cloud to Hosted. On-Premise to On-Premise. Cloud to On-Premise. Cloud to Cloud.
No-Code, Scalable, and Configurable Integration
How much does the Web Services Connector cost?
The Web Services Connector is included with the cost of SmartConnect. Simply purchase SmartConnect and integrate Web Services with any available connections. Integration templates, test licenses, and access for unlimited users are also included. No hidden fees.