The fastest way to integrate Salesforce with Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, Xero, and more.
- Unlock your back-office to connect data from your applications, e-commerce, and accounting.
- Easily sync data from external applications with any of the standard and custom objects and metadata in Salesforce.
- Design and make changes easily with SmartConnect’s intuitive UI and management console.
Two-way integration built for Salesforce.
- Integrate to and from any of your Salesforce data and respect the business logic of your system.
- Integrations when you need them: automated on a schedule, real-time, or manually.
- Transform your data in the way that Salesforce needs.
- Ability to manually edit Salesforce SOQL sources.
Securely connect Salesforce with all your business apps.
Bring integrations to market faster.
- Configure your integrations and easily make changes within your integration setup.
- Easily view and fix errors.
- Handle complex transformations without a headache – access a full library of functions, translation tables, dates, ‘that next number’, alternate keys, SQL lookups, and scripting.
No-code, scalable and configurable integration.
How much does the Salesforce Connector cost?
The Salesforce connector is included with the cost of SmartConnect. Simply purchase SmartConnect and integrate Salesforce with any available connections. Integration templates, test licenses, and access for unlimited users are also included. No hidden fees.