Today, we are announcing the releases of Extender, SmartList Builder, SmartView, SmartPost, and Flexicoder.
A new release for each product is being posted for the Microsoft Dynamics GP October 2020 Release. The releases have been tested and are only compatible with the Microsoft Dynamics GP October 2020 Release. View our compatibility post here for more information on eOne’s compatibility with the Microsoft Dynamics GP October 2020 Release.
Please note that our registration process changed with the October 2019 release. If you are updating from something prior to this, you can read more on that here.
All of the products can be downloaded from the eOne Solutions site here.
The new Extender build we have posted is version 18.03.0077.Here is what is included in the Release:
Problem Report Fixes:
- script task ‘Intercompany ID’ of globals fails due to Extender changing the name
- Column formatting on Window setup
- Label typo on Add Condition window for actions
- Calculated fields in the second column of an Extender window display the window prompt and not the result of the calculation.
The new SmartList Builder build we have posted is version 18.03.0037.Here is what is included in the Release:
- New Filter Criteria for Dates
- Ability to mark/unmark checkboxes in GoTo
- Add SQL Table/View to report should automatically mark the Use Company Database checkbox
- Check List Items window not working
- Field Service RTV Modified SmartList Void Status does not match the default SmartList Void Status
- NLB mass Set Field Options doesn’t save
- Error on batch number being thrown when trying to publish ERB using Matched Tables
- SLB Maintenance on SmartList using SQL Table or SQL View wipes out columns if “use company database” is marked
- ERB report cannot connect to SQL if TLS 1.x is turned off
The new SmartView build we have posted is version 18.3.25. SmartView External does not require a new build to be compatible with the October 2020 release.Here is what is included in the Internal Release:
- Status Boxes not displaying correct records when saved in a favorite
- This constraint cannot be enabled as not all values have corresponding parent values
Here is what is included in the External Release:
- External user login not working on Binary SQL
The new SmartPost build we have posted is version 220.127.116.11.Here is what is included in the Releases:
- Add end of month option to Monthly scheduled task
- Add Database Name to Companies window
- Do not register SmartPost with windows installer
- SmartPost fails to log into SQL server if the server domain must be fully qualified or uses non default port
- SmartPost Preview window shows batches from routines not assigned to that company
- SmartPost cannot delete batch reports after emailing them
- SmartPost fails with Unsupported mapping type eOne.SmartPost2016.FluentMaps.BatchMap+ <> c
- TLS 1.0/1.1 requirement for install needs to be removed
- SmartPost fails to post and leaves batches marked if the Report folder does not exist and no email address entered
- Switching companies in SmartPost doesn’t change the .NET window wrapper INTERID or name
- Batches aren’t found if they are lowercase on the posting routine on a case sensitive server
- Emails won’t send if TLS 1.0 and 1.1 are disabled
The new Flexicoder build we have posted is version 18.03.0010.Here is what is included in the Release:
- Flexicoder throws “All call stacks in use when recoding RMA inventory Offset Account