About the role
This is a fast paced role with direct contact to our customers and partners, providing business consulting services to a variety of businesses.
The main responsibilities for this position will include:
- Providing solutions to solve customer’s data needs
- Give phone and email support for eOne products
- Provide training for eOne products
We desire a technical consultant that has the following experience:
- Troubleshooting skills
- Business ERP Software Experience, including but not limited to the following applications
- Business Central
- Dynamics GP
- Dynamics NAV
- Dynamics Customer Engagement
- NET Programming
Additional experience that would be helpful:
- Dynamics CRM Customization and Development Experience
- Salesforce.com Customization and Development Experience
- Data Integration Experience with online/cloud applications
eOne is a small company with a small-company attitude. We make decisions quickly, work hard and pride ourselves on being creative and delivering only the best quality software. You will want to work with eOne because:
- This is a fun, energetic place to work.
- Every person is expected to contribute to the bottom line.
- You love to work autonomously (if you need to be managed daily then this is not the job for you).
- We work hard, but also like to celebrate our success.
- Hours can be flexible for the right people and the right role.
- eOne provides a comprehensive benefits package.
How to apply?
If you feel you meet these qualifications, apply today by submitting your resume to email@example.com.