eOne Solutions is looking for a marketing coordinator to grow our team in the Fargo, ND office.
This is a great opportunity to develop your role as a sales and marketing professional in a startup environment embedded within a 23-year-old software company. This role is ideal for someone comfortable wearing different hats and working on a myriad of different marketing projects. We don’t micromanage, so you must be comfortable owning your work and be a self-starter.
The primary responsibilities of this position will be to:
- Plan, prepare and deliver event fulfillment activities and logistics for online events, conferences, and training.
- Create social promotion strategies and collaborate with the marketing team for delivery.
- Assist in content creation for eOne Solutions (videos, blog editing, landing pages, email content, etc.)
- Collaborate with team members from back-end developers, sales, and marketing.
- Support the launch of new applications, Go To Market strategies, and the continued success of an established company.
- Track existing and future marketing campaign success, and report on results.
- Learn the eOne Solutions product suite for positioning & creating content for each product.
- Work with the marketing and web team to optimize content for SEO.
- Assist in demand generation campaign activities using eOne’s suite of marketing tools.
The ideal marketing coordinator will have the following:
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Experience with CRM systems such as Dynamics 365, Salesforce, or Insightly is preferred.
- Knowledge of video editing platforms such as Camtasia.
- Experience using creative marketing tools such as Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Photoshop.
- The ability to handle multiple projects with varied timelines.
- The ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
If you think this sounds like your next career step, we want to hear from you.
To apply, please email your resume, samples of your work (may be from a university or job experience), and a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org.