About the role
This is a fast-paced entry level role with direct contact to our customers and partners, providing business consulting support and services to a variety of businesses. The main responsibilities for this position will include:
- Providing solutions to solve customer’s data needs
- Providing phone and email support for eOne products
- Documenting Data Management steps and procedures
We desire a junior technical support engineer who has the following experience:
- Proven writing skills
- Good communication skills
- T-SQL Programming
Additional experience that would be helpful:
- Accounting knowledge
- Business Software experience
- Working knowledge of API’s
- C# or VB.NET programming
eOne is a small company with a small-company attitude. We make decisions quickly, work hard and pride ourselves on being creative and delivering only the best quality software. You will want to work with eOne because:
- This is a fun, energetic place to work.
- Every person is expected to contribute to the bottom line.
- You love to work autonomously (if you need to be managed daily then this is not the job for you).
- We work hard, but also like to celebrate our success.
- Hours can be flexible for the right people and the right role.
How to apply?
If you feel you meet these qualifications, apply today by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org