About the role
eOne Solutions is looking to hire a Technical Support Engineer. This is a fast-paced role with direct contact to our customers and partners, providing business consulting services to a variety of businesses.
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Providing solutions to solve customer’s data needs
- Providing phone and email support for eOne products
- Documenting Data Management steps and procedures
We desire a technical support engineer who has the following experience:
- Troubleshooting skills
- Proven writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of Data Management
- T-SQL Programming Knowledge
- .NET Programming Knowledge
- Additional experience that would be helpful:
- Accounting Knowledge
- Experience with any of the following Business applications
- Microsoft Business Central
- Microsoft D365 Customer Engagement
- Microsoft D365 F&O
- Working knowledge of API’s
- Report Writing Experience
- Data Integration/Migration Experience
eOne is a small company with a small-company attitude. We make decisions quickly, work hard and pride ourselves on being creative and delivering only the best quality software. You will want to work with eOne because:
- This is a fun, energetic place to work.
- Every person is expected to contribute to the bottom line.
- You love to work autonomously (if you need to be managed daily then this is not the job for you).
- We work hard, but also like to celebrate our success.
- Hours can be flexible for the right people and the right role.
How to apply?
If you feel you meet these qualifications, apply today by submitting your resume to email@example.com