This usually happens if you have converted form the Microsoft version of eXtender to the eOne version, as the tables have different column names. Perform the following steps to resolve it:
1. In SQL Server Query Analyzer run a “select * from EXT40800” in the company database. If there is anything in there, export it using SQL DTS.
2. Go into Dynamics GP and login to the company you are having the problem with as the SA user.
3. Once in go to Microsoft Dynamics GP – Maintenance – SQL. Change the product to eXtender, change the company to the company database with the error.
4. Highlight only the Extender Menus table and then mark the checkboxes that say “Drop Table”, “Create Table”, “Drop Auto Procedure”, “Create Auto Procedure”
5. Hit the process button and let it run. Once it finishes you will have to DTS the data back in if there was any data in the table.