How do I uninstall SmartView?
1. In Windows Explorer (Right-click the Start Button and choose Explore), go to the local Microsoft Dynamics GP folder. NOTE: The default location is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP.
2. Right-click the Dynamics.set file and choose Copy.
3. Paste the Dynamics.set to another location, such as the Desktop.
4. Right-click the Dynamics.set file in the Microsoft Dynamics GP folder and choose Edit.
5. Reduce the top number by one. For example, if the top number is 26 reduce the number to 25.
6. Remove the following information in the Dynamics.set file.
:C:Program Files/Microsoft Dynamics/GP/SMRTVIEW.DIC
:C: Program Files/Microsoft Dynamics/GP/Data/F4700.DIC
:C: Program Files/Microsoft Dynamics/GP/Data/R4700.DIC
7. Choose File – Save.
8. Close the Dynamics.set file.
9. Browse into the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP\AddIns folder
10. Delete the eOne.Dynamics.GP.SmartView.dll file
11. Delete the DevExpress.Data.v11.2.dll file
12. Delete the DevExpress.Printing.v11.2.Core.dll file
13. Delete the DevExpress.RichEdit.v11.2.Core.dll file
14. Delete the DevExpress.Utils.v11.2.dll file
15. Delete the DevExpress.XtraBars.v11.2.dll file
16. Delete the DevExpress.XtraEditors.v11.2.dll file
17. Delete the DevExpress.XtraGrid.v11.2.dll file
18. Delete the DevExpress.XtraLayout.v11.2.dllfile
19. Delete the DevExpress.XtraPrinting.v11.2.dll file
20. Delete the DevExpress.XtraRichEdit.v11.2.dll file
21. Delete the DevExpress.XtraTreeList.v11.2.dll file
22. Browse into the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP folder
23. Delete the Application.SmartView.dll file
24. Delete the SMRTVIEW.dic file
25. Delete the SMRTVIEW.vba file (if present)
Now SmartView is completely uninstalled.