When going to Tools – Resource Descriptions – Tables, not all of my SmartConnect Tables are appearing.
You need to rebuild the resource description table cache. The files are actually located on each individual workstation.
1. Browse into your C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP\Data directory
2. Local the OLFD001.dat and OLFD001.idx files.
3. Delete or rename them. (The will automatically get recreated)
4. Launch Dynamics.
5. Go into Tools – Resource Descriptions – Tables
6. The resource cache will automatically rebuild and you will see the latest list of tables.