How can I uninstall Flexicoder?
Follow these steps in order to install Flexicoder
1. Go into the Dynamics GP directory and find the FLEXI.DIC file. Rename it to FLEXI.OLD
2. Find the Dynamics.set file and make a copy of it called Dynamics.bak
3. Open the Dynamics set file using Notepad or Wordpad
4. Reduce the top number in the file by 1. (So if the top number is 24, change it to 23)
5. Find the following 2 lines in the set file and delete them, they will be right next to each other.
6. Then find the following 3 lines in the Dynamics.set file and delete them. All three of these lines will be next to each other. Your pathnames could be different, but all that matters is you delete all three lines. The XX will be the version of Microsoft Dynamics GP you are on.
7. Relaunch Dynamics and Flexicoder will no longer be installed. You should do the above steps on each machine that has Flexicoder installed on it.