Skip to content
+1-888-319-3663

COMMUNITY FORUM

Upgrade from CRM 4 to 2011

JosephMarkovich asked 8 years ago
I just finished the upgrade from CRM 4 to 2011 — including SmartConnect.  Am receiving three strange things: 1) when setting up the CRM 2011 connector, I am prompted for a user name and password.  2) When upgrading the CRM 4 maps to 2011, I was prompted for a user name and password for each map that was being upgraded (am assuming this is something to do with connecting to CRM 2011).  3) When the realtime maps run between CRM and GP, this is the error I receive:

SmartConnect Webservice : Error in realtime data source ().

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.  And when the realtime maps run between GP and CRM (I tried updating a customer), this is the error I receive:

Error in 'MsCrm2011Destination'.

Line 'account'.

Parameter 'Crefit Limit Type'.

Parameter set value event.

Entity 'account'. Field 'eone_crefitlimittype' of type 'Picklist' could not be set. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. and

SmartConnect Webservice : Error in realtime data source RM Debtor MSTR (RM_Customer_MSTR).

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.  Any assistance would be appreciated.  Thank you. -Joe

If you would like to submit an answer or comment, please sign in to the eOne portal.