Skip to content
+1-888-319-3663

COMMUNITY FORUM

SmartConnect 2016 Upgrade – Error: Microsoft Dynamics Gp- An error occurred while Re-Registering 'Real Time Event' 'Update' for 'Connector 'SmartConnect Dynamics GP Connector'': Invalid object name 'SC9400'.

Brady Riopelle asked 5 years ago
Hey Everyone,
We just performed an upgrade from SmartConnect 2015 > SmartConnect 2016. The client is still on GP 2015 and the maps appear to be running still but I ran into an error during the system maintanence process. Below is the details from the window but can’t seem to figure this one out. I’ve already run the GP Resource Cache after installing the new SmartConnect GP Addin for GP 2015 and still didn’t help. I’ve double checked security and that the table does exist within the DYNAMICS database which it does. I’ve turned off the re-register real-time processes and then ran the maintanence and it didn’t get the error message.
Thoughts? I’ve also tried checking the registry for any saved password information but I didn’t see any entries for the connection string. Only in the web config file and those were showing the correct password.
Brady Riopelle

Maintenance Completed.
Real-Time Data Sources Deregistered.
Error: Microsoft Dynamics Gp- An error occurred while Re-Registering ‘Real Time Event’ ‘Update’ for ‘Connector ‘SmartConnect Dynamics GP Connector”: Invalid object name ‘SC9400’.
Changed database context to ‘DATABASENAME’.
Deregistering Real-Time Data Sources…
Custom Sql Update Completed.
Update Custom Sql.
SmartConnect Script Namespaces Installed.
Installing SmartConnect Script Namespaces…
SmartConnect Templates Installed.
Installing SmartConnect Templates…
SmartConnect Date Formats Installed.
Installing SmartConnect Date Formats…
SmartConnect Global Variables Installed.
Installing SmartConnect Global Variables…
SmartConnect Constants Installed.
Installing SmartConnect Constants…
SmartConnect Messages Installed.
Installing SmartConnect Messages…
SmartConnect Connectors Installed.
Microsoft Dynamics Gp Real-Time Datasources Upgraded.
Upgrading Microsoft Dynamics Gp Real-Time Datasources…
Microsoft Dynamics Gp Database Updated.
Updating Microsoft Dynamics Gp Database…
Updating Generic Connector…
Installing SmartConnect Connectors…
SmartConnect Installed…
Installing SmartConnect…

Answers
Lorren Zemke Staff answered 5 years ago
Brad,
If we read the messages from the bottom up, we see that it changed the database context to DATABASENAME. This value should come from your Dynamics GP Connector setup. The Dynamics DB name in your case should be DYNAMICS.

Error: Microsoft Dynamics Gp- An error occurred while Re-Registering ‘Real Time Event’ ‘Update’ for ‘Connector ‘SmartConnect Dynamics GP Connector”: Invalid object name ‘SC9400’.
Changed database context to ‘DATABASENAME’.

If you would like to submit an answer or comment, please sign in to the eOne portal.