Navigation List Builder action URL
- I create a custom navigation list of say sales transactions. I add a go to which runs an SSRS report [sales invoice].
- I add in the URL of the report, and add the parameters [SOP number and SOP type].
- I run the navigation list, select a sales transaction, and click to generate the SSRS report.
- Internet Explorer opens, but in the URL, just before the Parameters text, there is a '?' inserted. This causes the report generation to fail since the URL is incorrect.
- If I manually remove the '?' from the URL, and click refresh, the report generates correctly.
This happens on any custom navigation list I build, and add SSRS report actions to.
GP 2013 R1.
Another vote for this functionality as SRS reports are critical in a GP implementation.
Cheers for the vote Mike!! Its a real embuggerance that it can't handle SSRS URL's.
If you would like to submit an answer or comment, please sign in to the eOne portal.