How do I Import 2018 Maps into SC 2021
Currently running SC 22.214.171.124 connecting to GP2016
Exported all active maps
Fresh install of SC 126.96.36.1997 connecting to GP2018
When run Import from Integrations, I don’t see a option to import .sce files only .json and .zip
The product manual had no reference to importing maps nor did searching the help articles.
To my dismay the 255 page manual had only 1 reference to Maps and it was for scheduling
Thank you in advance for any and all suggestions
You might want to go the following route:
1) Install SC 188.8.131.52 on a new server.
2) Import in the integrations.
3) Uninstall SC 184.108.40.206 on the server (just the application)
4) Install SC 220.127.116.117 with the database being SmartConnect21.
5) Upgrade SC at that point.
Just to be safe, you might want to install 18.104.22.168.59 first before you update to 21.
Thank you for taking time to respond.
Look like a sound approach, will give it a try.
If you would like to submit an answer or comment, please sign in to the eOne portal.