"a get/change operation on table "ASI_MSTR_Explorer_Favorites failed accessing SQl Data. Number of results columns doesn't match table definition"
This is a GP Smartlist Builder to eOne Smartlist Builder install. I had no issues on the SQL server so not sure if it is a permissions issue.
I did use maintenance to drop/create, etc thinking that might correct but didn't.
Add'l information – SLB Version 12.00.0068
I am unable to register the product andI have a seperate forum post on that issue so unsure if that is the cause of the issue.
It is slowing down w/s setup and no matter what I have tried nothing works.
This is GP 2013 SP2 installation NOT R2.