Scribe Integration Consultant
eOne is an established growing company with a startup attitude, and we have an open position for a Scribe Integration Consultant. We are agile and make decisions quickly, we work hard and pride ourselves on being creative and delivering only the best quality data integration software.
Based upon a growing demand from our customers wanting to switch their data integration services platform from Tibco Cloud (aka Scribe) to SmartConnect, we need to expand our consulting team. We need to add 2-3 Scribe experts to our team to lead this transition. The initial role will require consultants that can analyze Scribe integrations and move them wholesale across to SmartConnect and see those projects through to go live.
You'll want to work with eOne because:
- This is a fun, energetic place to work.
- We have 20,000 customers using our software
- Every person is expected to contribute to the bottom line.
- You love to work autonomously (if you need to be managed daily then this is not the job for you).
- We work hard, but also know how to celebrate our success (beer fridge is always stocked).
- Hours can be flexible for the right people and the right role.
- eOne provides a comprehensive benefits package.
This is a fast paced role with direct contact to our customers and partners, providing SmartConnect implementation services with a focus in SmartConnect. We need someone that can hit the ground running within our implementation team and deliver on time and on budget.
This is a very dynamic role and every day and every project will be different but the main responsibilities for this position will include:
- Deliver solutions to solve customer’s data integration projects
- Provide phone and email support for eOne products
- Amaze customers with top shelf training for eOne product
We are looking for a technical consultant that has the following experience:
- 5 Years of Relevant Experience
- Implementation and consulting on data integration software
- Technical Troubleshooting skills i
- Knowledge of API's and connectivity
- ERP Software Experience, including but not limited to any of the following applications
- Business Central
- Dynamics GP
- Dynamics NAV
- Dynamics Customer Engagement
- .NET Programming
- SQL Server
If you have deep experience working with Scribe and are ready for a change and a challenging role this is for you. If you feel you meet these qualifications, apply today by submitting your resume and cover letter today to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $65,000 - $100,000/year (+Commission)
Work Location: Remote.