Partner Development Manager
As Partner Development Manager, you will be responsible for sales revenue generated from eOne Solution’s partner network predominantly within a specific region. You will be responsible for and oversee Partner recruiting, relationship management, program delivery, co-selling eOne’s offerings with your partners, and partner on- boarding. You’ll work hand-in-hand with our sales and marketing team on partner resources. This role is a high impact, quota- carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. Salary $70,000- $100,000.
If you need to be micro-managed then this is not the role for you. We offer a relaxed and casual atmosphere with work flexibility. You will have the opportunity to travel but it is not a travelling role. eOne has a great name in our market and have 20,000 happy customers for you to use as references. We are looking for an entrepreneurial self-starter that likes building relationships. Our PDM’s are a key part of the growth strategy of a company that knows how to work hard but also knows how to celebrate success.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include:
- Single point of contact for your regional partners, including on-boarding, partner account management, Q&A, etc. Learning the eOne Software so you can perform a confident and inspiring demonstration
- Developing and manage partner strategy to maximize sales revenue from indirect channels, predominantly resellers within your region
- Co-selling with partners to close sales opportunities and interact with direct sales on the Partner engagement model
- Quota responsibility for regional reseller revenue
- Responsible for input into eOne Solutions’ partner programs, including assisting with program definitions, oversight, pricing, and partner resources
- Working directly with marketing team to develop partner marketing program, including enhanced partPrner website portal, partner product certification, partner training, and collateral
- Executing outbound telephone and email communications to partners
- Responsible for partner enablement in the region
- Working on your ping pong skills
Who are we looking for:
- Minimum of 5+ years quota-carrying sales experience and experience managing channel partners
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills, with ability to translate technical and customer information into functional requirements
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills (product management, support, sales and senior management)
- Exposure to one or more of the following ecosystems: Microsoft Dynamics ERP (GP, NAV, Business Central, AX/D365 Finance & Operations), Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM, Salesforce, Shopify, Netsuite, Xero or Zendesk is a strong plus.
- Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills
- College degree
- Above average Ping Pong skills
About eOne Solutions
eOne Solutions is a leading author of innovative solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365, GP, CRM, NAV, Zendesk, and Salesforce.com. We’re a collaborative and solution-focused team, dedicated to helping our customers and partners achieve superior outcomes and do business the smart way.