Junior Software Developer
eOne is an established company that is growing with a startup attitude, and we have an open position for a Junior Software Developer to join our Austin, Texas team. We are agile and make decisions quickly, we work hard and pride ourselves on being creative and delivering only the best quality software. You will want to work with eOne because:
- This is a fun, energetic place to work.
- You will never be bored and always be busy.
- Every person is expected to contribute to the bottom line.
- You want to have an impact on our 20,000 customers
- You love to work autonomously (if you need to be managed daily then this is not the job for you).
- We work hard, but also know how to celebrate our success (beer fridge is always stocked).
- Hours can be flexible for the right people and the right role.
- eOne provides a comprehensive benefits package.
Our Development team is core to what the entire company delivers as a solution. This means that while building new connectors is your main duty, you will also be involved many activities including documentation. design, support escalations and even marketing. You will never be bored as you will regularly be learning new functionality and working with new technology. The main responsibilities for this position will include:
- Research and Design functionality of new connectors
- Develop and maintain product features and new functionality
- Provide guidance on testing plan and documentation
- Maximize performance of each connector
We understand that not everyone is the perfect candidate – so even if you do not have the perfect experience but you feel you will be a good fit for this position, please apply explaining why we should interview you in your cover letter. We are looking to make a decision on these roles quickly so please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter today.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $45,000 – $75,000/year (+Bonus)
Work Location: Austin, Texas