Junior QA Engineer
eOne is an established company that is growing with a startup attitude. We have an open position for a Junior QA Engineer to join our most important team, Quality Assurance. We are agile and make decisions quickly, we work hard and pride ourselves on being creative and delivering only the best quality software. You will want to work with eOne because:
- This is a fun, energetic place to work.
- You will never be bored and always be busy.
- Every person is expected to contribute to the bottom line.
- You want to have an impact on our 20,000 customers
- You love to work autonomously (if you need to be managed daily then this is not the job for you).
- We work hard, but also know how to celebrate our success (beer fridge is always stocked).
- Hours can be flexible for the right people and the right role.
- eOne provides a comprehensive benefits package.
Our Quality Assurance team become our best product experts. This means that while testing is your main duty you will also be involved many activities including documentation. design, support escalations and even marketing. You will never be bore as you will regularly be learning new functionality and working with new technology. The main responsibilities for this position will include:
- Writing and maintaining comprehensive test plans
- Building and executing automated testing
- Manual testing of new products and functions
- Working closely with product management and development teams
This role may be perfect for people from many different backgrounds. You may be a technical consultant or IT professional that is looking for a change. You may be a software developer who prefers to find bugs in other peoples code. You may have experience managing data or be reporting expert and want to join a product team. You may be a graduate developer wanting to get a start in QA before progressing to a full developer role. You might already be a QA professional looking for a change or a company full of energy. The perfect candidate will:
- Have a strong understanding of business data and data management concepts
- Have experience working with and connecting to API’s
- ERP Software experience with GP, NAV, Netsuite, Xero, D365 or F&O
- Experience with Ranorex or similar automation software
- Experience in a software QA role
We understand that not everyone is the perfect candidate – so even if you do not have the perfect experience but you feel you will be a good fit for this position, please apply explaining why we should interview you in your cover letter. We are looking to make a decision on this role quickly so please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter today.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $45,000 – $80,000/year
Work Location: Fargo, ND