EMEA Technical Support Specialist
Based upon a growing demand in our Europe, Middle East and Africa Region, we are expanding our technical support team. This is a fast-paced role with direct contact with our customers and partners, providing business consulting and support services to a variety of businesses.
If you need to be micro-managed then this is not the role for you. We offer a relaxed and casual atmosphere with work flexibility. Within COVID Guidelines we would expect you to work from our office in Copenhagen, DK (if you are based in DK). When it is safe to do so you may have the opportunity to travel but it is not a traveling role.
The main responsibilities for this position will include:
- Become an expert on eOne products
- Provide email, phone, and dial in support to eOne Customers and Partners
- Update the eOne Knowledge Base
- Work across departments to provide the best customer experience
- Work closely with the EMEA Sales Team to realize territory goals
We desire a support engineer that has the following experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience with Business Applications, including but not limited to:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP (GP, NAV, Business Central, AX/D365 Finance & Operations)
- SQL server and data management
- Technical Troubleshooting skills
- Data Migration and Integration Experience with online/cloud applications
- Accounting knowledge
- Fluency in English is a must
- Multi-lingual is a plus but not a requirement
About eOne Solutions:
eOne Solutions is a leading author of innovative solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365, GP, CRM, NAV and Salesforce.com. We’re a collaborative and solution-focused team, dedicated to helping our customers and partners achieve superior outcomes and do business the smart way.
eOne has a great name in our market. With 20 years’ experience we have 20,000 happy customers for you to use as references. We are looking for an entrepreneurial self-starter who likes helping customers and partners and building relationships. You will be a key part of the growth strategy of a company that knows how to work hard but also knows how to celebrate success.
If you feel you meet these qualifications, apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.