EMEA Partner Development Manager
As Partner Development Manager for the Europe, Middle East and Africa Region, you will be responsible for sales revenue generated from and the recruitment of eOne Solution's partner network within the EMEA region. This role is a high impact, quota- carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. You will be responsible for and oversee partner recruitment and onboarding, relationship management, program delivery, and co-selling and marketing eOne’s offerings with your partners. You'll work hand-in-hand with our sales, marketing and technical teams to achieve sales results and customer success.
If you need to be micro-managed then this is not the role for you. We offer a relaxed and casual atmosphere with work flexibility. Within COVID Guidelines we would expect you to work at least 3 days per week in our office in Den Haag, NL (if you are based in NL). When it is safe to do so you will have the opportunity to travel at a rate of approximately 30%.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include:
- Single point of contact for your regional partners, including on-boarding, partner account management, Q&A, etc.
- Learning the eOne products so you can perform a confident and inspiring demonstration
- Developing and managing partner strategy to maximize sales revenue from indirect channels, predominantly resellers within your region
- Co-selling with partners to close sales opportunities and interact with direct sales on the Partner engagement model
- Quota responsibility for new and Top 20 reseller revenue
- Responsible for input into eOne Solutions’ partner programs, including assisting with program definitions, oversight, pricing, and partner resources
- Working directly with marketing team to develop partner marketing program, including enhanced partner website portal, partner product certification, partner training, and collateral
- Responding to inbound and executing outbound telephone and email communications to partners
- Responsible for partner enablement in the region
Who are we looking for:
- Minimum of 5+ years quota-carrying sales experience and experience managing channel partners
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills, with ability to translate technical and customer information into functional requirements
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills (product management, support, sales and senior management)
- Exposure to one or more of the following ecosystems: Microsoft Dynamics ERP (GP, NAV, Business Central, AX/D365 Finance & Operations), Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM, Salesforce, Shopify, Netsuite, Xero or Zendesk is a strong plus
- Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English is a must
- Multi-lingual is a plus but not a requirement
About eOne Solutions
eOne Solutions is a leading author of innovative solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, Business Central, GP, NAV and Salesforce.com. We’re a collaborative and solution-focused team, dedicated to helping our customers and partners achieve superior outcomes and do business the smart way.
eOne has a great name in our market. With 20 years’ experience we have 20,000 happy customers for you to use as references. We are looking for an entrepreneurial self-starter who likes building relationships. You will be a key part of the growth strategy of a company that knows how to work hard but also knows how to celebrate success.
If you feel you meet these qualifications, apply today by submitting your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org