EMEA Account Manager
As an Account Manager for the Europe and Middle East Region, you will be responsible for sales revenue generated from eOne Solutions’s partner network, predominantly within a specific region. You will and be responsible for partner recruiting, relationship management, program delivery, co-selling eOne’s offerings with your partners, and partner onboarding. You’ll work hand-in-hand with our sales and marketing team on partner resources. This role is a high impact, quota-carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
If you need to be micro-managed, then this is not the role for you. We offer a relaxed and casual atmosphere with flexibility. You will have the opportunity to travel, but it is not a travelling role. eOne has a great name in our market and have 20,000 happy customers for you to use as references. We are looking for an entrepreneurial self-starter that likes building relationships. You will be a key part of the growth strategy of a company that knows how to work hard,+ but also knows how to celebrate success.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include:
- Single point of contact for your regional partners, including on-boarding, partner account management, Q&A, etc. Learning the eOne Software so you can perform a confident and inspiring demonstration.
- Developing and manage partner strategy to maximize sales revenue from indirect channels, predominantly resellers within your region.
- Co-selling with partners to close sales opportunities and interact with direct sales on the Partner engagement model.
- Quota responsibility for regional reseller revenue.
- Responsible for input into eOne Solutions’ partner programs, including assisting with program definitions, oversight, pricing, and partner resources.
- Working directly with marketing team to develop partner marketing program, including enhanced partner website portal, partner product certification, partner training, and collateral.
- Executing outbound telephone and email communications to partners.
- Responsible for partner enablement in the region.
- Working on your ping pong skills.
Who are we looking for:
- Minimum of 5+ years quota-carrying sales experience and experience managing channel partners.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills, with ability to translate technical and customer information into functional requirements.
- Ability to think and plan strategically.
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills (product management, support, sales and senior management).
- Exposure to one or more of the following ecosystems: Microsoft Dynamics ERP (GP, NAV, Business Central, AX/D365 Finance & Operations), Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM, Salesforce, Shopify, Netsuite, Xero or Zendesk is a strong plus.
- Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills.
- College degree.
- Above average Ping Pong skills.
About eOne Solutions
eOne Solutions is a leading author of innovative solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365, GP, CRM, NAV and Salesforce.com. We’re a collaborative and solution-focused team, dedicated to helping our customers and partners achieve superior outcomes and do business the smart way.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.