Attending Directions 2017 in Orlando on September 16-20th? Here are seven things to plan for to help you get the most value out of your Directions experience:
1. Attend the opening general sessions each day. What better way to start out your day than to get motivated about Dynamics 365, Business Edition and NAV?! There is a lot of rich content about the new “Tenerife” (next NAV release), and Dynamics 365 Business Edition that you won’t want to miss. Considering our focus on Dynamics 365 Financials, NAV and CRM, we’re also especially seeing the new Dynamics 365 Business Edition – Sales and Marketing apps in action.
2. Go to as many sessions you can fit in. Knowledge is power, and you want to be a D365/ NAV superhero. There is no shortage of content this year. With over 100 sessions to attend, you’ll be sure to fill up your schedule.
Take a look at the full agenda of sessions here.
3. Visit the Expo area (Sunday and Monday Only!). This is a great way to learn about all the new technologies vendors have released since last year, and new vendors you may not have met yet. Network, learn and have fun!
4. Check out the venue so you know the good meeting locations. There is certainly plenty to do at the JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes, so you have many options for on-site meetings at one of the bar & grill’s, at Starbucks, over a round of golf at the Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, or with the onsite or nearby recreational activities.
5. Don’t miss the Partner Celebration (September 19) at Universal Studios’ New York Street party for an evening of great food, open bar, entertainment and lots of interactions with friends new and old.
6. Meet with eOne Solutions. If you’re not able to attend the eOne SmartConnect Bootcamp, make sure to schedule a meeting with one of our team members attending (see picture below) or stop by our booth. We’d love to hear more about your business and discuss partnering in the Dynamics 365 and NAV space. Specifically, we’re very focused on making integrations easy with SmartConnect, which is a very flexible, scalable and affordable integration toolset for Dynamics 365, NAV and much more.
You can email Alicia at Alicia.email@example.com to discuss D365 and NAV integrations using SmartConnect, growing our partnership, and all things eOne!
7. Stay Informed with Direction’s email notifications. Prior to Directions, make sure to sign up for their email notifications. You’ll get the latest information on sessions, sponsors and more. Sign up here!